Saturday, October 16, 2010

Goodbye my love...

As I logged into my account this morning I checked the alliance stats and suddenly relised something was missing. After much thought I relised that au2s first meta was no more! I then decided to do a little bit of research to try and find out what happened.

SD are still around but only have 4 members and it won't be long before they go *poof*

SD IV renamed themselves DOM and are currently the no2 alliance pop wise. They are multi-quad, pacifist and enjoy allying with everyone so in a sense they are just like the old SD :)

SD II renamed themselves @Pigs@ and just recently declared themselves TURK's un-official wing. It will be interesting to see how TURK respond and if they take any legal action (although I think they'll prefer to just farm them).

SD III renamed themselves 9OCLOCK and tbh kinda suck

And if my sources are reliable (which they are) my comment on them not making it past Tuesday was correct ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment