Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Welcome

For those who don't know me my name is Oscar although most people know me as Ogg. I have been playing travian for about 4yrs now and I've been a member of the au/nz forum for quite a long time.
I played the last round of au2 as Black Sheep and led a number of alliances through-out the server. If your interested in finding out more about last au2 I recommend you read thru some of this or take a look around the au2 forum archive.

I am setting up this blog primarily to follow the 3rd round of au2 although I'll probably post about other travian related stuff as well. I will be focusing mainly on alliancey stuff and how multi-accounting effects this. In case you did not know, Loki (the au admin) has decided to run au2 as an experiment server with multi-accounting allowed. You can find out more about this here.

No comments:

Post a Comment